05 giugno 2008

ABOUT THIS BLOG/SITE

This site is an unofficial collection of documents by the Maoist Communist Party - Italy (PCm-I), plus groups & newspapers under its leadership. The sources are e-mail directly from the PCm-I, or postings on reliable internet sources, such as A World To Win News Service, & other sister Maoist organisations. The PCm-I now has their own official website, but it doesn't have much English on it so I'm gonna keep updating this. All typos, misspellings, mis-translations, etc are copy/pasted as is; to comment on this or other issues please contact the authors not me. To get in touch with the Party itself, including to subscribe to its publications in print by regular mail, here is the official contact info:
MATERIALI, C.P. 2290 TA/5, 74100 TARANTO, ITALY.
FAX: (39)0994792086 ; E-MAIL: RO.RED@LIBERO.IT
PCmItalia.org

[ the date on this entry indicates the time of last update ]